Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rough Draft = Final Copy


 This past 7 days has been knows as a Thayer Week for me. Had a computer exam, Chem lab, a History research paper due and an English paper due. Luckily I had started my History paper the week before so I wasn't rushing to write it all the night before.....like I did with my English paper. I have a great English teacher but he is very vague about details, especially regarding graded assignments. The promt he gave us was about "knowledge in Shakespeare's play, Titus Andronicus" . . .that was it. I managed to write a three page paper but probably used the word "knowledge" 75 times. That was the last graded event for the year though so pretty happy.

Jessie had her SandHoah competition yesterday. I managed to get some pictures but couldn't really run to places on the course as I had hoped. I was planning on it being like a cross-country meet where you can run to different areas and cheer different people on but it didn't work like that. I will try to add photos up later or you can just follow this link to Facebook and check it out there    

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex,

    Thanks for the "extra" effort to cover the Sandhurst comp with Jessica. I know it meant a lot to her and great to have the pictures that you snapped. Spotted Austin tonight on CrossFit squats. That beast did 310 as a 1 rep max. Backsquat. You guys are going to make me buy some more weights!

    Love from,


    Dad

    ReplyDelete