
This post is dedicated to my younger brothers success on getting into the prep school. We all found out yesterday that he got in. I was and still am pretty stoked at the news - I get a car next year!!
no but seriously, it is going to be quite a hoot up here on the Hudson back next year. Jessie will be a Senior so she can do whatever she wants. I will be a sophomore which, if pushed to the edge, means you can do almost whatever you want. Austin will be at the prep school which means that there is nothing but weekdays holding him back from doing whatever he wants. And Jocelyn has always been able to do whatever she wants, the only difference this year is that she is a famous modeling agent so we are going to have all the hook ups.
It will kinda be like the A-Team: Jessie will be the brains of operation (like normal) or Hannibal. Jocelyn ha
s the modeling contract so she will be Face. Austin is becoming a manimal (man/animal) with crossfit so he will be B.A. And I am at the point of breaking already with my roommate so I fit the role of Murdock pretty well. Maybe change it to the C-Team....anyone interested in t-shirts?
No comments:
Post a Comment