Friday, February 3, 2012

Facebook Status

There are some things that make a person swell with pride. Maybe it is a beautiful painting or creating a lovely melody on a piano. It could be winning a race or even setting a new personal record in an event. In any case, my great sense of joy comes from seeing a well written Facebook post. It could be a status or even a comment to a picture, but the more "likes" there are the better I feel. Just so happens that I set a new 'PR' in "likes" for a status. I am already up to 55 people and 2 people have reposted it. I don't like to blow my own horn to often but that def means a lot. Specially when one of the other guys already has an additional 22 "likes" lol. It really is the simple things in life that lifts our spirits; its just sad that it sometimes revolves around a social media website. Its a challenge though, all about finding that "perfect status" that just reaches out to every one.... I feel like that is why Facebook is so addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment