.

On a lighter note, I also have a love/hate relationship for my new favorite shoes, the New Balance Minimalists. I would argue that they are my favorite shoe ever, but the Nike Free's still hold the top spot as a great overall shoe. Returning back to the Minimalists, they are awesome for crossfit. I have even noticed that there is a growth in wearers over the past few months; perhaps due to the growth and attention that crossfit has been bringing? I can't say that the two are tied together but I can say that they definitely complement each other. The love part of these shoes are that they are perfect for Olympic lifts, short runs and box jumps.....the hate part means that when I wear them I usually do Olympic lifts, short runs, and box jumps. Its worth it though. The religious crossfit workouts have been going well and I have already noticed an improvement. We shall see what next month brings
In continuation with the theme, ski instructor club is the essence of a messy relationship. I ski for free and get hot coco, but I have to babysit crazy 8 year old's 2 times a week. The past time wasn't bad because I had a good group of kids, but the time before I had a devil who just wouldn't listen. He ended up taking off on the chair lift by himself. So I got his mom and had him be grounded for the day. Luckily he did not come back the next week. I have decided that I will give my kids 10 years to prove themselves worthy. If they still do not listen or coroperate I will find a tall cliff, abondon truck stop, or a tropical rain forest and make an example of them. I figure if I have 5 kids then the other 4 will listen a whole lot better after the example has been made

.
Ha! Love the shoe comment and the great pain they bring every time you put them on. So true.
ReplyDelete