The precious break is over. It finished just as quickly as it started but I think everything goes by much faster in hindsight. Still, its always hard/sad to leave the comforts of home. I honestly think the hardest part was saying goodbye to all of my clothes. I don't care if you call me a girl, I am really going to miss all my jeans, sweaters, polo's and jackets....also my shoes and hats. Oh well, at least here its not a challenge waking up and deciding what I should wear. Good rule of thumb; everything matches with gray.
Not a whole lot happened since my last post. I think the coolest thing since was Austin and I doing a "year long" crossfit WOD on new years eve. Pretty pathetic way to finish the year but it was still pretty awesome. We did a 2 mile run, 20 squat cleans, 20 box jumps, 20 lunges, 20 box jumps, 20 squat cleans, and then another 2 mile run. I finished the run right at 12:03 and came flying through the neighborhood to finish the run as fireworks were going off... pretty awesome way to finish a WOD.
We did almost the same thing the next day. at about 1130 we decided to do Fran "real quick". It ended up only taking 6 mins but still was an awful idea after watching TV all night and eating like a fatman. After that, I got a haircut that I am determined to make last till Feb, and then went out and smoked my pipe for a good 45 mins.
Will update more when I download pictures off my camera. For now I think I might take a nap or start on 4 week old dirty laundry
No comments:
Post a Comment