Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Almost.....ALMOST!!

This has been the longest past few days of my life! The countdown for Turkey Day is the only thing that is going through my head right now. So much food to eat in so little time! I'm really just looking forward to relaxing and being around the family. And of course, eating till I can't move, then trying to cram one more slice of pie in me. Just the best way to honor the pilgrims. I think on Thursday I'm going to try and write about the pilgrims and how they are the one to blame for American obesity today. Try to have my little brother as a guest writer to add a little more comic humor to it.

Speaking of comic humor, I get to try my onesie running suit tomorrow night around 2am. Really looking forward to it because I will get to see how I function in the middle of the night, how warm the suit is, and most importantly, makes me starving for dinner the next day. Lets be honest, thats the only reason we run anyways; so we can eat more and not feel so guilty.

On that note, I did actually get the millage in that i wanted for the weekend. I think I ended at 18.5 and felt decent for not running that far since May 1st 2011 (an event that we do not talk about). Funny thing about the run was ending up outside of Jocelyn's dorms in Newburg. I just ran along the railroad tracks and popped out only a mile away from her. She was baby sitting but still got to say hi for a few mins before heading back. Had a few close encounters with a train running there and on the way back, but it was still worth it. Might have to keep my options open for the winter when Im bored and want to eat all my lil sis's food.

Oh! on a closing note, I took the APFT yesterday and got a 340. Don't ask me how I got it because I'm not sure yet either. Managed to get 81 pushups, 106 situps, and a 12:52 two-mile run. Got pretty lucky because that run was so close to a 13:00. Either way, pretty happy and very surprised.

Until Turkey Day, so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment