Its Air Force week here at West Point. The best part about that is getting to wear ACU's all week. Can never pass that offer up. Its pretty funny watching all the cadets mess with the transfer Air Force students. For some reason, they are all in DC this week or are just heading back to Colorado for the week. Regardless, this means that all of their stuff is wide open. This usually results in the entire room being flipped (as in everything from the printer to the books on the shelf are flipped upside down), hiding their uniforms, or the best, taking all of their stuff into the central of campus. Gotta love the spirit.
The other part that is pretty awesome about Air Force week, is that West Point usually sends out most of their club teams to Colorado for a weekend jammed packed with sporting events. The awesome part is that handball plays Friday night which of course means we need to fly out Thursday morning sometime. It sounds like they are loading us on a giant 747 cargo plane type deal. I could really care less, just as long as I have my Bose head set and my computer, I will be fine where ever you put me.
I love the FAIL picture today!!
ReplyDelete