You know a SAMI couldn't avoid making the blog. Saturday Morning (AM) Inspections are the dread of any cadet at West Point. Not only does the inspection totally ruin a Friday night, it also tests the limits of what a young adult can do between the hours of 7:00pm and 05:00am. This includes staying up way to late (thus the 12:45 post) trying to frantically clean every inch of his or her room before the morning. The fate of all the nights hard work is in the hands of whoever is inspecting the room. That is why I usually great the inspector with a giant hug and a Hersey bar. I like to compare SAMI's to most of my English papers and/or other graded homework assignment; the night before you are staying up late trying to do as much possible and no matter how well you think you are prepared, the grade is all subjective upon the teacher. You'd think that with the same results for both, I would change my strategy a little bit. But I like to treat every one like a challenge. I'm going to try and break my PR next SAMI and start cleaning at midnight. I think that I will just do a monster power hour starting at 11 and then see what happens. I couldn't help but add this hilarious video. Seemed pretty fitting for the occasion. (click the picture)

Tomorrow is the last football home game. Its suposta be 31 and rainy, or snowy, whichever one it chooses to be. I don't know if I'm lucky or not, but I got stuck working the concession stand for handball again. At least I will be slightly warmer then the other guys outside.
The parents are up this weekend to! Got a good workout with Aust today at Arvin. Did a Tabata workout that left us both pretty wrecked. Off to bed. Long day tomorrow
Oh hey, are we related? I blogged about the same thing! ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://cattleya13.blogspot.com/2011/10/west-point-isms-sami.html
Love you!! :)