It has been a very long time since I have last updated this blog. I apologize for the very long delay for those who have actually check...for those of you who haven't notice, pay no attention. Before I start though, I would like to wish you all a merry Christmas!
I find it funny that we are so quick to complain about any inconvenience that we inturpret from our day to day lives. I will admit that I can be one of the worse offenders in this crime. Just the other day my shower ran out of hot water and i thought it was the worst thing in the world. I then realized that i had running water, a change of clothes to be in and a warm house to be protecting me from the 25* snow falls that were happening outside. Rigtht after that I walked down stairs to find the K-Cup coffee maker was not loading in the normal 22 seconds that was perscribed on the box, but rather now nearly a whole 45 seconds.... it was horrible.
As I type on my new Galaxy Notebook 10.1 I am so blessed and thankful for everything and every one i have around me. This is the part where I get a little sappy and say how wonderful it is to be around family for the seasons. It is my goal to always appreciate the little things like family moments before I complain about the unecessary things like a slow coffee maker.
Wishing you all the very best this time of year and that the new year finds you just as well. Hopefully these posts will continue more steadly as I have taken nearly 4 months to get back into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment