Ever have one of those that are bad for no particular reason? There is not a specific thing wrong or an event that throws you completely off, it's just THAT DAY. I fear that one day I might accidentally say something that will really blow it for me. Like that guy at your table who you want to punch in the face everyday but you know that its not socially acceptable.... so you just try and figure out how to spill all the water on to their lap. I am terrified that on a day like this I will end up losing it and, in an effort to reveal how big of an idiot he is, I might end up saying something like "SHUD UP! YOUR NOT COOL AND YOUR SHOULDNT TALK ...EVER!"
Its usually after an event like that where my military grade starts to drop.....as in plunge. One day it might be worth seeing how bad it would be, but as for now I will just keep pretending like I cant hold onto my water glass.

No comments:
Post a Comment