As 2012 begins to wind down and a new year is only hours away, I feel that it is only appropriate to vent a little fustration towards the always sought after resolution that will alter and change the way of life for that goal holder. This is especially annoying in any gym between Jan 2nd-18th. Somehow people think that 46lbs will magically evaporate off their body if they suddenly show up to the gym and do 15 minutes of an elliptical . If this was the case then the previous 364 days were spent doing what exactly?
This year I am all about setting realistic goal. I figure why shoot for something lofty and become depressed by Feburary when i couldnt follow it. What what might these goals look like? here are just a few...
1. Eat as much as possible
2. Never pass up on an opportunity to take a nap.
3. Laugh more then frown
4. And never think that tomorrow will be better then today: make the most of every moment.
These may seem silly but at least I have a higher chance of keeping them then the 15minute cycle rider looking to turn into a Lance Armstrong. If that is you, I only wish the best for you. May the new year find you even better then last.
No comments:
Post a Comment