Friday, December 9, 2011

Army Navy Weekend

Till the season to be jolly. Well kinda. In the spirit of "All for the Corps", CBS decided to make Army vs. Navy the only football game on for the weekend of Dec 10-11th. That means waiting an extra two weeks so that there are no other games to compete against. That also means we have the game the weekend before the biggest tests of our life, or TEE's. Instead of studying all weekend like most college kids are doing, we are watching football games... see the irony in that little twist? Cuz usually its the other way around- never mind. The point is, the weekend is going to be crazy fun yet super stressful.

On that note. I did get selected to go down for the Army Navy crossfit. I'm terrified. I got skunked in practice, Im not really sure how I am going to keep up with them this week. If anything it will be a fun experience. Plus, mom and dad might be coming to cheer me on. Or in this case, dry my sobbing eyes. hah. Kind of ironic that Jessie is running the ball down with the marathon team and I'm going down to lift... and neither of us are doing well in school. See a similar trait here? hah


Now onto the real essence of the weekend. Army Navy Football. The most famous rival of all college football. Two academies clashing for bragging rights.... unfortunately, Navy has had those for the past 9 years. But this is it! I feel it. This is the year that Army beats those stupid goats and defend the Army name. I sure hope so at least because I have Kenneth Jenkins dogging me out already. I am just hoping that they can help back up my trash talking. . . please? This is the winning spirit video for this year. Pretty funny actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment