Hell week is finally over. It has been the longest series of 7 days I can remember thus far. We have had a Chem lab, Chem quiz, math WPR, and a history WPR. Not to mention a SAMI, uniform inspection, Army equipment lay-out inspection, a 05:00 piss test, and a 05:30 check of our rooms to see if we were hiding anything illegal.
This week is also somewhat special because I am not longer a bachelor. As of....4 days ago (?) I have been dating Hannah Metheny. She was in my chem class last year but we honestly never spoke until the last day before Christmas break. Then, started talking over Christmas and realized how much we had in common. The deciding factor came when she decided to join us for spring break down in Panama City Beach. Aust and Dad couldn't join so it was just me stuck with the 3 girls for a week. It was a lot of fun and she got along great with Mom and Joce. I figured if she could stand a week with half the crazy fam then she must be alright. Pretty happy with the decision so far considering she has already brought me a hot dog and hamburger from her cook out! (She came trained!)
Last night I spent almost nine hours cleaning for the SAMI. Got about 3:20 mins of sleep which zapped most of the energy out of me yesterday. Still am pretty tired actually. The SAMI was pretty pathetic. We should have failed one more then one account but they let a lot of it slide. I know I am not the best cleaner but is truly shocking to see where some people fall on the "common sense cleaning" scale. Regardless, we passed and our room already looks like there was a bomb that went off in here....so relaxing.
Sorry for the long and boring post. I will try to come up with some funny ones soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment