Monday, October 19, 2009

Horror Movies

I'm sorry for those people who enjoy horror movies. I personal think they are the biggest waste of screen time and have no point to watching them. It also becuase I am a scaredy-cat and self consious of my high pitched girl scream.

There is this new movie out that I'm sure most of you have heard of; Paranormal Activities. It was said to be one of the scariest movies ever produced, so people come flocking watch it. If someone told me that I had the chance to freak my self out and have to pay for it, I would laugh at them and walk away.

Then there are the movies that don't even leave you in suspense or make you figure out who-done-it. These all 18 Saw movies that they have out. If there isn't anything more nasty then watching random people get slaughtered for really no reason, then i guess I need to get out more often.

For now, I'm going to let those people keep watching horror movies while I get to laugh at them as they lie in bed staring at the ceiling.

1 comment:

  1. It would be great to make a movie that had the style of a great '30's film.

    ReplyDelete